Departure & Return
Located across the street from the RER line C Versailles Château Rive Gauche train station.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- You are welcome to stay in the grounds after the tour until they close.
- Wednesdays in April, May, June, September, and October are free to visit the palace gardens. Prices have been modified to reflect this. On certain dates, no tickets are necessary to visit the garden.
- On days when the gardens are open to the public, there are no musical or fountain shows.
- On select dates, the gardens close at 5:30 p.m. (May 28, every Saturday between June 11 and September 24, July 14, October 30)
- Most travelers can participate
- The palace can be very crowded during peak hours, and there may be a small line at the group entrance.
- Bring Passport/ID card, Comfortable shoes
- Pens, Weapons/Sharp objects, Food & Drinks are not allowed
- Not Suitable for People with mobility impairments
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Paris Excursion
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience