Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Palace of Versailles
- Guided tour of the Palace of Versailles and its Gardens
- Explore the King's and Queen's State apartment, the Hall of Mirrors and the Royal Chapel
- Musical garden and musical fountain shows included on select days in the summer
Departure & Return
Check in at GetYourGuide office, located near Café Madeleine, across the street from the train station Versailles Château Rive Gauche (RER line C). Do not go directly at the Palace of Versailles.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The musical gardens (Tuesday) and musical fountain shows (Saturday and Sunday) only take place during the summer. You will be able to watch the shows after your half-day guided tour has finished.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Visitors aged 12 and over have to show at the entrance: • Either a vaccination certificate based on a complete vaccination schedule • Or a proof that you have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 72hrs (Self-tests not valid) • OR a proof that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a positive PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old. ID Card will be asked as well - No refund the day of the visit if this condition is not respected.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY GetYourGuide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms