4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Discover the best of Victoria at your own pace on a half-day Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour. The comprehensive route takes you to 15 of the city's most popular locations, including China Town, Ogden Point, Fisherman's Wharf, and Craigdarroch Castle. On board commentary offers insight into the city’s history and culture. Feel free to hop off at any destinations that interest you or simply enjoy the ride.
- Enjoy four hours of unlimited access to the bus
- Visit the top attractions of Victoria with ease
- Create your own sightseeing itinerary
- Get a comprehensive overview of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited afternoon access
Fully narrated tour
Customized interactive brochure to guide you
Not vailid before 11:30pm
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please exchange your voucher for a boarding pass with the kiosk staff
- Wheelchair accessable on lower level only
- Please arrive 15 minutes early
- Seating is on first come priority
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Sightseeing Victoria
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hop On Half Day Sightseeing Victoria?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Hop On Half Day Sightseeing Victoria?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hop On Half Day Sightseeing Victoria?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 120801P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Art Gallery of Greater VictoriaEmily Carr HouseVictoria Butterfly GardensChurch & State WinesFairmont Empress HotelOld Town VictoriaPacific Marine Circle RouteMt. Tolmie ParkStrait of Juan de FucaRoyal British Columbia MuseumGulf IslandsSidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea)Fisherman's WharfGulf Islands National Park ReserveFort StreetBritish Columbia Parliament BuildingsRace Rocks Ecological ReserveFort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic SitesVictoria Inner HarbourVictoria Chinatown