- Cycle through the neighborhoods and parks of this beautiful city
- Learn about the mysteries of the historic and potentially haunted Craigdarroch Castle
- Gaze up at one of the tallest totem poles in the world
- Absorb the history of how the neighborhoods were formed by your in-the-know guide
Departure & Return
In the Inner Harbour of Victoria, in the courtyard of the Huntingdon Manor Hotel, across from the Clipper Ferry Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Pedaler
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms