Explore our promoted experiences
- 35-minute seaplane flight from Victoria to Vancouver
- Depart from Inner Harbour and enjoy views of Ogden Point, the Fairmont Empress hotel and BC Parliament Buildings
- Fly over the Salish Sea and the Gulf Islands
- Capture bird’s-eye views of Burrard Inlet, Vancouver’s downtown and Stanley Park
- Flights depart hourly from morning till evening every day
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Guests should check in at the Victoria Harbour Airport terminal situated in the Inner Harbour on Wharf Street. Check-in time is 30 minutes ahead of your scheduled departure.
Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre Unit #1 - 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC, V6C 0C3 The seaplane terminal is located at Burrard Landing in Coal Harbour, right along Vancouver’s iconic seawall. Parking is available at 1095 W Waterfront Rd, Vancouver, BC.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passengers travelling must be ambulatory in order to fly. A mobility assistance device, such as a wheelchair or cane, may be used by a passenger to get from the terminal to the aircraft, however, passengers must have the ability to walk on and off the aircraft with minimal or no assistance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please present Photo ID at check in
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harbour Air Seaplanes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands