3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Admire native marine wildlife in the waters of British Columbia on this 3-hour whale-watching adventure in Victoria. Hop aboard your open-top boat in Victoria Harbour and cruise out into the rolling waves with your guide. Your vessel, a zodiac speedboat, is built with stability in mind and remains buoyant even in rough seas. Cruise through the Haro Straight to the Strait of Juan de Fuca. Watch the water for sightings of humpback whales, minke whales and orcas breaching the waves, and learn of their life cycle and migration habits.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Whale and marine life watching tour on a 12-passenger open-aired zodiac boat
All-weather exposure flotation suits
Lifetime Whale Sightings Guarantee - new free tour from Vancouver or Victoria until you see whales!
$5 per person Salish Sea Conservation Fee (1% For The Planet Initiative) is included in price
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
812 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for participants with back or neck problems, pregnant women, participants with recent surgeries
- There is a minimum passenger height restriction of 4ft (120cm)
- Each passenger is required to sign a Release of Liability at check in. Participants must be 19 years of age, or require a parent or guardian to sign on their behalf
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date/time/vessel or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prince of Whales Whale & Marine Wildlife Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zodiac Whale Watching Adventure from Victoria?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Zodiac Whale Watching Adventure from Victoria?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zodiac Whale Watching Adventure from Victoria?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zodiac Whale Watching Adventure from Victoria?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Zodiac Whale Watching Adventure from Victoria
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVictoriaVancouver IslandNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaWhale Watching - British ColumbiaCategory
Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic SitesGulf Islands National Park ReserveChurch & State WinesEmily Carr HousePacific Marine Circle RouteRoyal British Columbia MuseumOld Town VictoriaFisherman's WharfMiniature WorldAbkhazi GardenFairmont Empress HotelGovernment StreetStrait of Juan de FucaFort StreetBateman Foundation Gallery of NatureGulf IslandsRace Rocks Ecological ReserveMt. Tolmie ParkBritish Columbia Parliament BuildingsSidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea)