4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Navigate Vienna with a private guide on this half-day tour of the city. Tailor the tour to your interests, stopping at landmarks that appeal to your party and learning about them through guided commentary. Travel along the imperial boulevard, Ringstrasse, passing the opera house, the palace, and the upscale shopping street. This private tour is perfect for those short on time who want a city overview.
- Entrance fees for St. Stephen's Cathedral and the Imperial Palace
- City overview with a private guide dedicated to you and your party
- Learn about the history and culture of Vienna through guided commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for easy navigation
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Local, private and licensed tourgiude
private tour for your party only
Food and drinks
personal expenses during the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
your tourguide will await you in the lobby of your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum of 2 adults per booking
- Private tour
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vienna City Center Private Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Vienna City Center Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vienna City Center Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vienna City Center Private Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8283P132
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingViennaRail Tours - SchwechatCity Tours - SchwechatWalking Tours - SchwechatHistorical Tours - SchwechatHalf-day Tours - SchwechatRail Tours - BratislavaCity Tours - BratislavaWalking Tours - BratislavaHistorical Tours - BratislavaHalf-day Tours - BratislavaRail Tours - GrazCity Tours - GrazWalking Tours - GrazHistorical Tours - GrazHalf-day Tours - GrazCategory
Klosterneuburg Monastery (Stift Klosterneuburg)Chocolate Museum ViennaHouse of Music (Haus der Musik)Wiener KonzerthausSt. Charles's Church (Karlskirche)AugartenSt. Anne's Church (Annakirche)RingstrasseSchubert GeburtshausUniversity of Vienna (Universität Wien)St. Michael’s Church (Michaelerkirche)Vienna Old Town Hall (Altes Rathaus)Time Travel ViennaDanube Cycle Path (Donauradweg)Albertina MuseumKursalon Vienna (Kursalon Wien)Imperial Treasury of Vienna (Kaiserliche Schatzkammer)Vienna Boys Choir (Wiener Sängerknaben)Schlosspark Schönbrunn (Schönbrunn Palace Garden)Leopold Museum