10 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A private day-tour of the Austrian Lakes and Salzburg is a triple threat, appealing to Mozart, The Sound of Music, and nature fans. Start your customizable tour when and where you like with private transportation and a guide taking you through the Austrian Lakes district. Your stops in St. Gilgen and Salzburg show you not only Mozart’s hometown, but also filming locations of the 1965 film The Sound of Music.
- Experience the UNESCO World Heritage Sight of Salzbourg’s Old Town
- See the natural wonders of Austria from the comfort of a private van
- Visit filming locations of the The Sound of Music
- Explore Salzburg on your own during free time
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation with air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Professional English speaking driver at your full day disposal
Tailor made itinerary
Return to your hotel/accommodation in Vienna
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel/accommodation in Vienna
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SBG Mietwagen und Reiseorganisation GmbH
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Austrian Lakes and Salzburg Full Day Private Tour from Vienna?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Austrian Lakes and Salzburg Full Day Private Tour from Vienna?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Austrian Lakes and Salzburg Full Day Private Tour from Vienna?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Austrian Lakes and Salzburg Full Day Private Tour from Vienna
10 to 13 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMovie ToursArt ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingViennaBus Tours - SchwechatMovie Tours - SchwechatArt Tours - SchwechatFull-day Tours - SchwechatBus Tours - BratislavaMovie Tours - BratislavaArt Tours - BratislavaFull-day Tours - BratislavaBus Tours - GrazMovie Tours - GrazArt Tours - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
BurgtheaterKunsthalle Wien MuseumsquartierKlosterneuburg Monastery (Stift Klosterneuburg)Bank Austria KunstforumTime Travel ViennaMuseum of Military History (Heeresgeschichtliches Museum)Vienna SecessionAugartenDürnsteinNeue Burg Spanish Riding School (Spanische Hofreitschule)DonauparkLeopold MuseumBurggarten Heroes’ Square (Heldenplatz)Wiener KonzerthausMaria Theresa Square (Maria Theresien Platz)Albertina MuseumBeethoven PasqualatihausVotive Church (Votivkirche)