- Sightseeing day trip to Bratislava from Vienna
- Take a guided walking tour of Bratislava’s highlights including Grassalkovich Palace, Michael’s Gate and more
- Spend free time exploring Bratislava’s hidden gems
- Enjoy a high-speed catamaran cruise on the Danube River
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
BRATISLAVA: Please get to departure dock "pontoon HUMA 6" at Razus Embankment (Rázusovo nábrežie 811 02 Bratislava) punctually. For the exact departure time, please contact our Service Center.
The tour ends at the Twin City Liner station in Vienna.
What To Expect
Meet your local guide in Bratislava, making your way to the city’s Old Town for a walking tour. Learn the rich history behind the city as you pass top attractions and architectural gems.
Continue to the Rococo-style Grassalkovich Palace, an 18th-century social spot for Hungarian aristocracy. Then admire the Primate's Palace, considered one of the most stunning buildings in the city.
Afterward, refuel with lunch (not included) and enjoy some time to explore independently, perusing the Slovak National Theatre or popping into local shops and cafes.
Your day trip will conclude with a river cruise back to Vienna. Hop aboard a high-speed catamaran and enjoy the scenery of the Danube River along the way. Travel through the Danube wetlands and the Donau-Auen National Park before arriving in Vienna.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please note, pick up services only available with certain hotels. Please check 'view additional info.' for hotel details and pick-up time.
- Please note the tour is non guided on the bus to Bratislava. At arrival, your local guide will welcome you.
- Due to unpredictable events such as high or low water or delays during locks or bridges, a program and / or route change may become necessary.
- Please contact our Service Center for the exact departure time of returning to Vienna by modern highspeed catamaran - the Twin City Liner. Please get to departure dock "pontoon HUMA 6" at Razus Embankment (Rázusovo nábrežie 811 02 Bratislava) on time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Check the current entry requirements of the Slovak Republic both when making your booking and immediately before the start of the booked day trip, as well as the current entry requirements for Austria in connection with your return journey. You are responsible for compliance with these provisions. We are not responsible for the fact that the authorities may allow you to enter the country.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note, that wearing an FFP2 mask in the Hop On Hop Off and tour buses is required by law, therefore bringing your own mask is requested.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vienna Sightseeing Tours Wiener Rundfahrten GmbH & Co.KG
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Spend about 2 hours at the Castle (15 min walk/History of the Slovaks/Celtic exhibit/Great views from its tower), 1h at the City Museum (theTorture Chamber is a must, great views from tower), and walk to the Blue Church." See review
- "HERE is the absolute highlight of the day: Be Sure to opt for the Catamaran ride home up the DANUBE." See review
- "Take this tour but do a bit of planning for your 6+ hours of solo time." See review