1 hour 20 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Welcome 2018 at Vienna’s Kursalon concert hall with the strains of Mozart and Strauss ringing in your ears. Choose between a New Year’s day or New Year’s Eve concert, and enjoy a night out in the opulent Vienna concert hall, which was beloved by the 19th-century aristocrats. The concert includes a program of classical music performed by the talented Salonorchester Alt Wien, and upgrade options include a 4-course dinner or a VIP package with the best seats in the house as well as other extras.
- Ring in the New Year with a classical concert at the Renaissance-style Kursalon Vienna
- Watch world-class musicians and dancers perform music from top Viennese composers
- Select seats in the rear, middle, or front section, or choose VIP for premium seats in the front two rows
- Glide across the dance floor during a waltzing workshop and observe a dazzling fireworks display (New Year's Eve only)
- Upgrade to include a delicious 4-course dinner before the show
- Choose the VIP category, and receive a concert program, a glass of sparkling wine, and a CD
Saved to wishlist!
Seat in your chosen category
Glass of sparkling wine, concert program and Johann Strauss CD (if VIP option selected)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Program booklet (approx. 5 euros)
Cloak room (approx. 1 euro)
Departure & Return
Johannesgasse 33, 1030 Wien, Austria
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Smart evening attire is advised. No sneakers, jeans or shorts are permitted in the concert halls
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sound of Vienna GmbH
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kursalon Vienna New Year's Classical Concert?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kursalon Vienna New Year's Classical Concert?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursNew Years Walking & Biking ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursTours & SightseeingViennaBus Tours - SchwechatCity Tours - SchwechatWalking Tours - SchwechatNew Years - SchwechatBus Tours - BratislavaCity Tours - BratislavaWalking Tours - BratislavaNew Years - BratislavaBus Tours - GrazCity Tours - GrazWalking Tours - GrazNew Years - GrazCategory
Freyung SquareSchlumberger CellarsVienna Boys Choir (Wiener Sängerknaben)AugartenSigmund Freud MuseumSchlosspark Schönbrunn (Schönbrunn Palace Garden)Schubert GeburtshausDürnsteinDanube Cycle Path (Donauradweg)Time Travel ViennaSpanish Riding School (Spanische Hofreitschule)Leopold MuseumAugarten Porcelain Manufactory (Porzellanmanufaktur Augarten)Vienna Musikverein (Wiener Musikverein)Academy of Fine Arts Vienna (Akademie der Bildende Künste Wien)House of Music (Haus der Musik)Vienna SecessionHaus des Meeres - Aqua Terra ZooHeroes’ Square (Heldenplatz)Wachau Valley