2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover Vienna’s cosmopolitan culinary culture on this guided small-group food tour of the Naschmarkt. The city’s best-known market, it boasts a history dating back to at least the 18th century. Soak up sights, scents, and, of course, flavors as you stroll and taste your way from stand to stand, sampling everything from cheese to olives, from wine to curry.
- Explore Vienna’s historic Naschmarkt, the city’s most celebrated food market
- Enjoy personal attention from your guide in a group no larger than 15
- Savor tastings from all over Europe, as well as Asia and Latin America
- Discover Austria’s celebrated wines
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
1050 Vienna, Austria
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prime Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 33517P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Walking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingViennaFood Tours - SchwechatDining Experiences - SchwechatWalking Tours - SchwechatStreet Food Tours - SchwechatFood Tours - BratislavaDining Experiences - BratislavaWalking Tours - BratislavaStreet Food Tours - BratislavaFood Tours - GrazDining Experiences - GrazWalking Tours - GrazStreet Food Tours - GrazCategory
Time Travel ViennaOtto Wagner Pavillon KarlsplatzVotive Church (Votivkirche)University of Vienna (Universität Wien)Haus des Meeres - Aqua Terra ZooBeethoven Museum Austrian Museum of Applied Arts (the MAK)Sala Terrena at the House of the Teutonic Order (Deutschordenshaus)Madame Tussauds ViennaSchlumberger CellarsSt. Anne's Church (Annakirche)Wachau ValleyPalais Auersperg Imperial Furniture Collection (Hofmobiliendepot)Kursalon Vienna (Kursalon Wien)Schubert SterbewohnungMelk Abbey (Stift Melk)DürnsteinVienna Old Town Hall (Altes Rathaus)Mozarthaus Vienna