12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This private day trip to Salzburg is the perfect way to explore a lot of the city’s highlights in just one day. You won’t have to worry about researching places to visit, or planning an itinerary, as everything is organized for you. Learn about the Lake Region, visit Mozart’s birthplace, and see where The Sound of Music was filmed. By having a private guide, you’ll have a more personalized experience.
- Hassle-free day with Vienna hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Save time and see lots of Salzburg highlights in a day
- Visit Mozart’s birthplace, and see film locations from The Sound of Music
- Explore Salzburg’s highlights with a private guide so you don’t get lost
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at their hotel/private address in Vienna.
- DDSG Blue Danube Schiffahrt GmbH, Handelskai 265, 1020 Wien, Austria
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- A current valid passport (ID for EU citizens) is required on the day of travel
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY White Alligator Tours OG
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Trip to Salzburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Trip to Salzburg
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingViennaShore Excursions - SchwechatBus Tours - SchwechatNature and Wildlife - SchwechatPorts of Call Tours - SchwechatHistorical Tours - SchwechatFull-day Tours - SchwechatShore Excursions - BratislavaBus Tours - BratislavaNature and Wildlife - BratislavaPorts of Call Tours - BratislavaHistorical Tours - BratislavaFull-day Tours - BratislavaShore Excursions - GrazBus Tours - GrazNature and Wildlife - GrazPorts of Call Tours - GrazHistorical Tours - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
Vienna Woods (Wienerwald) Tours & TicketsSchubert Geburtshaus Tours & TicketsHard Rock Café Vienna Tours & TicketsTime Travel Vienna Tours & TicketsImperial Furniture Collection (Hofmobiliendepot) Tours & TicketsSpanish Riding School (Spanische Hofreitschule) Tours & TicketsUniversity of Vienna (Universität Wien) Tours & TicketsBeethoven Museum Tours & TicketsSchlumberger Cellars Tours & TicketsThird Man Museum (Dritte Mann Museum) Tours & TicketsAugarten Tours & TicketsVienna Theatermuseum Tours & TicketsKursalon Vienna (Kursalon Wien) Tours & TicketsDanube Tower (Donauturm) Tours & TicketsSisi Museum Tours & TicketsMelk Abbey (Stift Melk) Tours & TicketsMuseum Moderner Kunst Stiftung Ludwig Wien (MUMOK) Tours & TicketsDürnstein Tours & TicketsTemple of Theseus Tours & TicketsMadame Tussauds Vienna Tours & Tickets