12 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the top sights of Lower Austria in a single day on a private 12-hour tour from Vienna. All-inclusive transportation from your hotel allows you to sit back and appreciate the stunning scenery. Enjoy visits to Melk Abbey, Hallstatt Ossuary, and Mozart’s hometown Salzburg. Be ready to do your best Maria von Trapp impression, as you make stops at filming locations from ‘The Sound of Music’.
- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Enjoy free admission to the Hallstatt Ossuary
- Travel comfortably in a private car/minivan
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle
Saved to wishlist!
luxury vehicle transportation
Hotel pickup and drop-off or Vienna airport
Tailor made itinerary - fully flexible
Transport by private vehicle/ including all road tolls, parking fees etc.
Professional English speaking driver at your full day disposal
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Randon Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of Melk Hallstatt and Salzburg from Vienna - Sound of Music?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of Melk Hallstatt and Salzburg from Vienna - Sound of Music?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It is a Private Tour which means you have your own Private Car for 2-3 persons or a Private Van / AUV for 4 persons and up to drive you around drop you off and pick you up again." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour of Melk Hallstatt and Salzburg from Vienna - Sound of Music