10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most of your trip between Vienna and Budapest with a full-day, private tour that explores the vineyards, villages and cultures along the way. Enjoy the flexibility of a private tour, and customize the day to your interests. Sample wines on both sides of the international border, and learn about each country’s most iconic bottles. Explore the communities on the shore of Lake Fertö, then finish your tour at a hotel in a new city with tips on the best places to eat, drink and visit.
- Full-day, private tour between Budapest and Vienna
- Create the perfect itinerary for your interests
- Explore the countryside with an expert guide
- Visit two scenic vineyards
- Fun way to enjoy a travel day
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Travel in a smoke-free, air-conditioned private car or minivan
Bottles of mineral water and light snacks for the car ride
One winery visit with generous tasting of 5-8 wines
Tour is led by a private wine-specialized tour guide
Tasting sheets for you to take wine notes
Additional admissions to museums, sights, etc.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 3 people per booking
- For larger groups we are happy to prepare custom offers. Please contact us for a customized price proposal!
- Vegetarian option is available; please make a note in the 'special requirements' field when booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Taste Hungary
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vienna to Budapest: Private Wine and Sightseeing Tour (One-Way Transfer)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Vienna to Budapest: Private Wine and Sightseeing Tour (One-Way Transfer)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vienna to Budapest: Private Wine and Sightseeing Tour (One-Way Transfer)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vienna to Budapest: Private Wine and Sightseeing Tour (One-Way Transfer)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Vienna to Budapest: Private Wine and Sightseeing Tour (One-Way Transfer)
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingViennaFood Tours - SchwechatBus Tours - SchwechatWine Tastings - SchwechatHistorical Tours - SchwechatFull-day Tours - SchwechatFood Tours - BratislavaBus Tours - BratislavaWine Tastings - BratislavaHistorical Tours - BratislavaFull-day Tours - BratislavaFood Tours - GrazBus Tours - GrazWine Tastings - GrazHistorical Tours - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
Freyung SquareImperial Treasury of Vienna (Kaiserliche Schatzkammer)Johann Strauss Museum (Johann Strauss Wohnung)Schubert GeburtshausWachau ValleyVienna Musikverein (Wiener Musikverein)St. Rupert's Church (Ruprechtskirche)Melk Abbey (Stift Melk)Maria Theresa Square (Maria Theresien Platz)Sala Terrena at the House of the Teutonic Order (Deutschordenshaus)Imperial Carriage MuseumSt. Charles's Church (Karlskirche)RathausJewish Museum Liechtenstein Garden Palace (Gartenpalais Liechtenstein)Third Man Museum (Dritte Mann Museum)Neue Burg Desert House (Wüstenhaus)Klosterneuburg Monastery (Stift Klosterneuburg)Anchor Clock (Ankeruhr)