12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This tour is a great way to discover the jewels of Lower Austria in a day. Save hours researching and planning where to go by having a personalized itinerary organized for you. Cut the stress out of planning transport by having Vienna hotel pickup and drop-off included. Travel between dispersed sites in Melk, Hallstatt, and Salzburg. Highlights included 'The Sound of Music' filming locations, and Hallstatt’s subterranean salt lake.
- See Melk, Hallstatt, and Salzburg in one tour
- See movie locations from 'The Sound of Music'
- Hassle-free tour with round-trip transportation included
- A private tour means you have a personalized itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation with air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Professional English speaking driver at your full day disposal
Tailor made itinerary
Return to your hotel/accommodation in Vienna
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your hotel/accommodation in Vienna at the pre-arranged time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SBG Mietwagen und Reiseorganisation GmbH
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour of Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg from Vienna?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour of Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg from Vienna?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour of Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg from Vienna?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Spend more time in Hallstatt, it is stunning, one of the most beautiful spots on earth." See review
- "My recommendation is to take this tour if you want to get an overview of what to do at these locations." See review
- "Well worth the cost - which wasn't much more than a group tour in the same area." See review
Product code: 63588P8
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour of Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg from Vienna
6 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingViennaBus Tours - SchwechatFull-day Tours - SchwechatBus Tours - BratislavaFull-day Tours - BratislavaBus Tours - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
RingstrasseAlbertina MuseumHundertwasser House (Hundertwasserhaus)Spanish Riding School (Spanische Hofreitschule)Vienna Musikverein (Wiener Musikverein)Sigmund Freud MuseumBeethoven PasqualatihausWiener KonzerthausSchlosspark Schönbrunn (Schönbrunn Palace Garden)Temple of TheseusMuseum Quarter (MuseumsQuartier)Madame Tussauds ViennaDanube Tower (Donauturm)HaydnhausBeethoven Museum St. Michael’s Church (Michaelerkirche)Judenplatz Maria Theresa Square (Maria Theresien Platz)Imperial Carriage MuseumAcademy of Fine Arts Vienna (Akademie der Bildende Künste Wien)