- 12-hour tour of Salzburg and the Alpine villages of St. Gilgen and Mondsee from Vienna
- Ideal for lovers of classical music, 'The Sound of Music', and mountain landscapes
- Visit the Mozart Residence, Salzburg Cathedral, and St. Peter's Abbey in Salzburg
- Admire the Alpine lakes of Mondsee and St. Gilgen
- Hotel pickup from central Vienna included
Departure & Return
Tour departs from “Tourist Info” at Albertina Platz, A-1010 Vienna. Beside the State Opera House, in front of the Albertina Museum. Underground station “Karlsplatz” U1, U2, U4. Please come latest 5 minutes before the tour departure to the 7Travel agency official and tell your name.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Salzburg’s Mirabell Palace and Gardens, and its grand cathedral make for a visual treat: admire the architectural highlights on a guided tour and see, too, the Mozart Residence, the birthplace of the legendary composer, and St. Peter’s Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter).
Then, enjoy free time in Salzburg and opt to visit the filming locations of ‘The Sound of Music’ by taking the funicular to Hohensalzburg Moutnain. After reconvening with your guide, you’ll proceed to the Salzkammergut lake region: absorb the natural splendor of St. Wolfgang Lake in St. Gilgen and then head to the village of Mondsee to discover the legends that surround Mondsee Lake.
Your tour concludes with drop-off in central Vienna, in front of the Hotel Astoria.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide in English and Russian
- Please note that you will cover approx. 370 miles (600 km) by motorway at this day; It is about a 6.5-hour drive with two 30-minutes stops; You will spend around 4 hours in Salzburg, a 2-hour walking tour and 2 hours of free time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY 7 TRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "He texts while he drives and sometimes both his hands would be off the wheel" See review