- Culinary walking tour of Vienna with a small group of 12 people or fewer
- Visit a historical coffee house, pastry shop, and hotel in Vienna’s city center
- Tour the Naschmarkt market and an open-air market in the bohemian district of Mariahilf
- Sample fresh produce, fish, spices, and cheese at a local restaurant
- Taste Vienna’s famous brews at private coffee tasting in Neubau
- Coffee tasting and food samples included; additional food, drink, and souvenirs at own expense
Departure & Return
Stephansplatz, 1010 Wien, St. Stephen’s Cathedral, in front of the main cathedral entrance
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once properly caffeinated, satisfy your sweet tooth at a famous pastry shop and chocolatier, and then head to the hotel that claims fame for inventing the Viennese dessert Sachertorte, a chocolate cake with a layer of apricot jam and chocolate icing: learn how the kitchen churns out 500 a day.
Continue to the two open-air markets of Naschmarkt and Brunnenmarkt, getting recommendations for the hottest local eateries along the way, and spend time browsing stalls of colorful produce, sweet treats, and homewares. Plus, visit a tiny restaurant near the market to try fresh produce, fish, spices, and cheese.
Finish your tour with a private coffee tasting in a popular coffeehouse in trendy Neubau, Vienna's seventh district, where you bid farewell to your guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking
- Small group of a maximum of 12 people
- Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- As the Delta variant of COVID-19 has proven to be highly transmissible and poses significant increased safety risk, effective September 1, 2021, travellers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - Vienna
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Food, Coffee and Market: Small Group or Private Walking Tour in Vienna.