- Embark on a behind-the-scenes Sound of Music tour of Salzburg
- Round-trip transit from your Vienna hotel makes logistics easy
- Discover numerous recognizable filming locations used in the movie
- Learn more about Salzburg and the history of the real-life von Trapps
Departure & Return
Tour departs from "Tourist Info" at Albertina Platz, A-1010 Vienna. Beside the State Opera House, in front of the Albertina Museum. Underground station “Karlsplatz” U1, U2, U4. Please come latest 5 minutes before the tour departure to the 7Travel agency official and tell your name.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Will be operated by a guide in English language only
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Depending on the group size, this tour will be conducted by minivan with a driver-guide or by bus with a licensed guide.
- Please note that you will cover approx. 630 km. by motorway on this day. It is approx. 8 hours drive with frequent stops.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY 7 TRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If there is anything I would have you change, it would be nice to hve a break before the walking tour at a restaurant for lunch rather than a break after the walking tour." See review