- Combine a city transfer with a sightseeing tour: Save time and money
- Small-group tour (maximum 15): Ensures a more personal experience
- Discover places along the way you'd be unlikely to find yourself
- Learn about local history and culture from your driver/guide
Departure & Return
In front of Cafe Mozart (next to the Tourist Information Center)
Opposite to the Hotel Ritz-Carlton, a few meters from the stop of bus no 16
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sidetrips from Vienna
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands