1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the thrill of speeding over Iceland’s rivers, waterfalls, and glaciers on a zipline adventure in the seaside village of Vik. This 1.5-hour excursion combines exciting ziplines with hiking through Iceland’s dynamic landscape. The zipline course is just 3 minutes from the Vik Hi Hostel (the meeting spot) and ends with a walk back to the hostel so you can spend more time adventuring and less time in transit.
- Zipline and hike through Iceland’s majestic landscape
- Get a bird’s-eye view of the Mýrdalsjökull glacier
- Guides share information about the local flora, history, and geology
- Between ziplines, try the "leap of faith" across a stream
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Harness and security equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Víkurbraut 5, 870 Vík, Iceland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zipline Iceland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zipline and Hiking Adventure Tour in Vík?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Zipline and Hiking Adventure Tour in Vík?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zipline and Hiking Adventure Tour in Vík?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zipline and Hiking Adventure Tour in Vík?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Zipline and Hiking Adventure Tour in Vík
90 to 120 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingVikNature and Wildlife - South IcelandWalking Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellWalking Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - ReykjavikWalking Tours - ReykjavikCategory