- Lookout for the rare Buff Weka, re-introduced to predator-free Mou Waho island
- Tree-planting contributes to the ongoing restoration Mou Waho restoration effort
- Boat captain provides commentary about Wanaka’s geography and natural history
- Morning or afternoon tea provided, depending on time of departure
Departure & Return
Eco Wanaka Adventures Boat leaves from the Jetty next to the Marina in Lakeside Road, Wanaka. It is around the right hand side of the lake near the Wanaka Yacht club and Public boat ramps and is the first turn off on the Left on Lakeside Road coming from the Roundabout.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eco Wanaka Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands