- Hop-on hop-off tour of Arlington National Cemetery
- Pay tribute to fallen American heroes at the country’s most famous military cemetery
- Learn about the history of Arlington from an onboard guide
- Visit JFK’s grave, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington House and more
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
On this hop-on hop-off trolley, visit the most notable graves and memorials, and learn about the cemetery’s history from an onboard guide. Board the hop-on hop-off trolley at any of the designated sites (see below for a list of stops).
Hop off to explore sites by foot and pay homage to America’s fallen heroes. Visit the Eternal Flame, where President John F. Kennedy is laid to rest beside his wife, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
Your hop-on hop-off pass is valid for one full loop, letting you take in the poignancy of Arlington National Cemetery at a relaxed pace. Trolleys depart regularly throughout the day or you can stay on for the whole loop.
You may board the trolley at any of the following stops:
• US Marine Corps War Memorial
• President John F. Kennedy Gravesite
• US Coast Guard Memorial
• General John J. Pershing Gravesite
• Memorial Amphitheater
• Robert E. Lee Memorial
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Strollers are allowed on the trolley if they are collapsible
- Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Arlington National Cemetery requires a 100% ID Check with no exceptions. All US guest must provide a State or Government Issued picture ID. Visitors 16 and 17 may present a valid school ID. All foreign guest must present a PASSPORT. Foreign ID Cards will not be accepted. US State or Government issued picture ID or PASSPORTS ONLY can be used for entry into Arlington National Cemetery.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Historic Tours Of America
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff