Are you interested in?
U.S. Capitol Tours
129 Tours & Activities
Capitol Hill Tours
48 Tours & Activities
96 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Go to the heart of America's Legislative and Judicial branches of government on a small-group tour of Capitol Hill that explores the U.S. Capitol, the Library of Congress, and the Supreme Court. This tour goes inside each destination for a guided tour, and highlights include reserved-entry at the U.S. Capitol and entry to the Supreme Court, with a guide to help bring Capitol Hill's fascinating politics and history to life.
- Small-group walking tour of Capitol Hill
- See where American laws are debated and made
- Visit the largest library in the world
- Enter the Supreme Court
- Group size limited to 15 to ensure personal service
Saved to wishlist!
Small-group walking tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point10 First St SE, Washington, DC 20543, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please review voucher information after booking as it provides a detailed list of items banned from the Capitol and many other federal buildings. Possession of these items will result in non-admission to the building.
- Tour runs approximately 3-4 hours
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guided Tours DC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Capitol Hill Guided Small-Group Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Capitol Hill Guided Small-Group Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Capitol Hill Guided Small-Group Walking Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Capitol Hill Guided Small-Group Walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all 11
See all 11
Product code: 41377P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingWashington DCCity Tours - BaltimoreWalking Tours - BaltimoreHistorical Tours - BaltimoreHalf-day Tours - BaltimoreCity Tours - Amboseli National ParkWalking Tours - Amboseli National ParkHistorical Tours - Amboseli National ParkHalf-day Tours - Amboseli National ParkCity Tours - PhiladelphiaWalking Tours - PhiladelphiaHistorical Tours - PhiladelphiaHalf-day Tours - PhiladelphiaCategory
Albert Einstein MemorialOld Stone House Jamestown SettlementKenilworth Park and Aquatic GardensWoodrow Wilson HouseAdams MorganEmbassy RowEastern MarketNational Archives MuseumGeorge Washington Masonic National MemorialDulles International Airport (IAD)Washington National CathedralDeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts MuseumThe PentagonWatergate ComplexSt. John’s ChurchUlysses S. Grant Memorial Japanese American Memorial Renwick GalleryLibrary of Congress