- See the sights of DC lit up for the night
- Combination tour with a vehicle and walking
- Nighttime tour leaves the day free for other activities
- Plenty of opportunities for frame-worthy photos
Departure & Return
Guests will meet at the bus stop on Pennsylvania Avenue, NW close to the corner with 9th Street NW, near the National Archives building. The bus will arrive approximately 15 minutes prior to your departure time. 800 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington DC 20004
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Guests may choose to stay on the bus at any stop as desired or ask the tour guide how to modify the amount of walking at any stop.
- There will be standing and walking during this tour. Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather as much of the tour is outdoors. Umbrellas and layers are recommended.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY DC Guided Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 3-Hour Washington DC "Monuments By Night" Guided Night-Time Sightseeing Bus Tour.