- 3-hour evening photography walking tour of D.C.
- Get tips on improving photo composition and exposure
- Explore the city with a professional photographer
- Visit some of D.C.'s most photogenic memorials
- Fun way to see the city
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Visitor Center of Lincoln Memorial Plaza Address: Stone plaza in front of Netherlands Carrillon, Marshall drive, Arlington VA Directions: Closet METRO is Rosslyn on Blue/Orange/Silver Lines, 1/2 mile walk to Netherlands carrillon
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 8 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Washington Photo Safari
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.