3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Get a panoramic look at Washington DC on this 4-hour Half Day sightseeing tour that provides a comprehensive introduction to the United States capital and its historical and cultural landmarks. Listen to live narration as you see dozens of attractions, such as Lincoln Memorial, the exterior of the White House, Washington Monument and the National Mall, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, and the Smithsonian buildings. Tour stops at 8 top Attractions including White House, US Capitol, Franklin Roosevelt Memorial, Martin Luther King Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, and Nurses Memorial. Bonus: Upgrade option available at checkout for those who would like to extend their half-day city hour into an 8-hour full day guided city tour including a visit to George Washington's Mount Vernon.
- See the memorials, monuments, and other attractions that make up the American capital city
- Enjoy photo stops at 8 top DC sites including the White House, Lincoln Memorial, and Jefferson Memorial
- Learn all about the city with live commentary
- Great way to get oriented with DC and discover the places you want to return to later
- Upgrade at checkout to extend your half-day tour into a full-day city tour including a visit to Mount Vernon, George Washington's famous home.
Saved to wishlist!
Half-Day Grand Sightseeing Narrated Minibus Tour of Washington DC
See top Monuments, Museums and Memorials in the Capital area
Stop at 8 top attractions including White House, US Capitol, Lincoln Memorial, MLK Memorial & more
Pass by historic sites including Arlington Cemetery, Supreme Court, Washington Monument, and more
Professional Guide with Live Narration
Upgrade at checkout to extend your half day city tour into a full day tour to include Mount Vernon
Departure & Return
400 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zohery Tours International, Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Grand Sightseeing Tour of Washington DC with Stops at 8 Top Sites?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Grand Sightseeing Tour of Washington DC with Stops at 8 Top Sites?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Grand Sightseeing Tour of Washington DC with Stops at 8 Top Sites?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingWashington DCBus Tours - PhiladelphiaHistorical Tours - PhiladelphiaBus Tours - PittsburghHistorical Tours - PittsburghBus Tours - New York CityHistorical Tours - New York CityCategory
Eastern MarketCongressional CemeteryJohn F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts Watergate ComplexNational Archives MuseumU Street CorridorNational Portrait GalleryUnited States Botanic GardenPetersen House Dulles International Airport (IAD)Colonial WilliamsburgSt. John’s ChurchNational Museum of Women in the ArtsLibrary of CongressAlbert Einstein MemorialRonald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)Tidal Basin Washington DC ChinatownFranklin Delano Roosevelt MemorialPhillips Collection