Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
The Boardroom is an outstanding restaurant located in the downtown part of Arlington, Virginia. As a part of conducting the classes, guests can order appetizers, and drinks, making for an even more social event. The venue itself is hosted in their "MS. PEACOCK’S CHAMPAGNE LOUNGE room" .
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pastry Codex
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Class on French Macarons Making in Board Room Virginia.