- Explore the nation’s capital by bus, on a walking tour, and on a Potomac River cruise
- Spend 6 hours taking in Washington, DC’s history, with stops at the White House and US Capitol building
- See the Lincoln Memorial, Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, and many other significant monuments
- Convenient, round-trip transportation from your hotel available
Departure & Return
Meeting point is at corner of 9th Street NW and Pennsylvania Avenue NW next to the National Archives Building. You will see a pole with Signature Tours logo next to a bench. Please look for our white Signature Tours bus and tour guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- COURTESY HOTEL PICK-UP: We offer courtesy hotel pick-up from select DC hotels only if available. Please call us 24 hours before the tour to reconfirm your hotel pick-up time if your hotel is on our list. If you booked your tour less than 24 hours in advanced of the travel date, transportation will not be provided. Please meet us at the tour departure location 800 Pennsylvania Ave. NW near the National Archives Building.
- Hotel drop-off will NOT be provided. Please plan accordingly.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Signature Tours of DC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.