2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a comprehensive overview of Washington, D.C.'s most important landmarks and highlights on this 2.5-hour walking tour. Travel with a small group of up to 10 people to see the local sights and learn about the nation's history.
- Discover Washington D.C.'s highlights in just 2.5 hours
- Walking tour provides a great intro to navigating the city
- Learn fascinating parts of US history from an informative guide
- Small group size ensures a more personal service
Saved to wishlist!
Semi-Private Walking Tour
Semi-Private" Means Group Size Is Never More Than 8 Guests Maximum
Professional Tour Guide
Duration 2 - 2.5 Hours
Tour Will Run, Rain Or Shine
Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
Tour is NOT available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Notes: The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an alternative route still being able to see all the highlights on the tour. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed during this tour. We recommend comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, umbrella in case of rain and hat during summer. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some can’t be visited from the inside.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
DC National Mall & Memorials Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max
2 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingWashington DCCity Tours - WilliamsburgWalking Tours - WilliamsburgHistorical Tours - WilliamsburgCity Tours - PhiladelphiaWalking Tours - PhiladelphiaHistorical Tours - PhiladelphiaCity Tours - PittsburghWalking Tours - PittsburghHistorical Tours - PittsburghCategory
Georgetown UniversityLafayette SquareOld Town AlexandriaWhite House Visitor CenterEast Potomac ParkEmbassy RowNational Air and Space MuseumU.S. Department of StateGeorge Washington Masonic National MemorialThomas Jefferson MemorialAdams MorganRonald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)Belmont-Paul Women’s Equality National MonumentNational Geographic MuseumNational TheatreGeorgetownPenn QuarterThe PentagonMonticelloGettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitor Center