3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
There's a certain magic to Washington DC that can only be experienced at night. It's a time when the powerful Lincoln Memorial is bathed in soft white light, and the Washington Monument, Capitol, and White House appear even more grandiose. Along with a knowledgeable local guide, take a tour of Washington DC well after the sun has gone down, and feel the buzz, magic, and pulse of America's capital by night.
- Tour Washington DC by night
- Experience the monuments bathed in light
- Travel around town in a comfortable bus
- Hear onboard narration from a knowledgeable guide
- See the city from a whole new perspective
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
400 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zohery Tours International, Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Washington DC After Dark?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Washington DC After Dark?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Washington DC After Dark?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Washington DC After Dark?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 8839P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingWashington DCBus Tours - PhiladelphiaHistorical Tours - PhiladelphiaBus Tours - PittsburghHistorical Tours - PittsburghBus Tours - NewarkHistorical Tours - NewarkCategory
Old Post Office PavilionPhillips CollectionFreedom ParkUlysses S. Grant Memorial U.S. Air Force MemorialNational Portrait GalleryUnited States Botanic GardenJohn F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts Art Museum of the AmericasFranciscan Monastery of the Holy Land in AmericaEast Potomac ParkLibrary of CongressCongressional CemeteryDecatur HouseDupont CircleUnited States Treasury BuildingMartin Luther King, Jr. MemorialDeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts MuseumU Street CorridorSupreme Court of the United States