- Visit the major sites of Washington, D.C. with a knowledgeable guide
- Available in Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, or English
- Hotel pick-up included
- Tours limited to small groups
Departure & Return
If you would prefer to meet us at our starting point, please kindly let us know and we can provide additional instructions. Please look for a Mercedes Benz Black Large Sprinter Van with our logo/name "Continental City Tours".
The George Washington Monument is the tallest obelisk in Washington D.C. in honor of our first president. This marks the center point of all Smithsonian Museums, White House, U.S. Capitol, refreshments, local food trucks from different states and culture and more!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Continental City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Washington DC City Tour with Multi-Lingual Guide .
- "Highly recommend this tour for a relaxing way to see a very long list of monuments and buildings." See review