Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
When you get to the address, you will see a parking lot under the bridge. Once in this parking lot you want to start walking towards the water. As you get closer to that green fence you will realize there is a green gate with a sign that says water taxi dock. Manatee Queen will pull up to this dock.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get Wet Watersports
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands