Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Go kayaking in Jupiter’s scenic waterways
- See a variety of wildlife such as manatees
- Look through the transparent kayak to see underwater
- Learn about the local ecosystem
Departure & Return
Jupiter Pointe Marina - If it is not myself, then your guide Amber or Chris will be waiting for you at the North side of the Jupiter Pointe Club & Marina building down near the water! Please park in either the lot on the side of the building or in the gravel over-flow lot!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- 250 Pound Weight Limit per Person & 425 Pounds Weight Limit per Couple
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Any child 17 years old or younger must share a kayak with an adult (18+)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get Up And Go Kayaking - Jupiter
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands