Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- This tour is ideal for first-time visitors of Whistler
- Learn about the best places to eat and drink from your guide
- There are several departure times available throughout the day
- The tour may include a stop for pastries at a local bakery, depending on time
Departure & Return
We are located in the Upper Village right across beside the Blackcomb Liquor store. There is a sandwich board out front that says Whistler Electric Bike tours and behind it a set of double doors, walk thru them and into the Glacier Lodge. The Concierge desk is right there by the elevators.
4573 Chateau Boulevard is the main drive into the Blackcomb Village also called the Upper Village and Glacier Lodge is the first building on your right. Parking is expensive so take the free #5 Village bus from our transit center or use the free parking lot 5 or 6 and walk up. Its .5 km. Welcome
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years and/or 5ft tall
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY WhistlerEBikes.com
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.