- Visit Shete Boka National Park on the North West coast of Curacao to experience the 'Breath of Curacao'
- Listen to engaging, informative narrative from your local guide
- Ride in an open-top 4x4 vehicle
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Mega Pier
- Tula Pier
- Mathey Werf
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you wear sneakers/closed shoes or hiking shoes with a firm hold since grounds are uneven and the coral cliffs can be sharp. No flip-flops.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Curacao Actief
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Breath of Curacao and Shete Boka Natural Park Outback Safari.