5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Take this private Curacao island tour, and explore what you want to and what interests you most. Customize your own day, and journey to places such as Hato Caves and walk the Indian Trail to see carvings done by the Caiquetio Indians more than 1,500 years ago. Hike or walk on the nature trails at Shete Boka National Nature Park, or go snorkeling at Mambo Beach — it’s really up to you. This tour also included private round-trip transport from your island hotel.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Snorkel gear included
- Excellent value for money
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private customized tour
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Aeropuerto Hato, Curacao
- Curacao Cruise Port
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/1/2019 - 1/23/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||05:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Around Curacao Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Curacao Private Beach Hopping / Snorkeling Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The Curacao Private Beach Hopping / Snorkeling Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
The Curacao Private Beach Hopping / Snorkeling Tour
5 to 7 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingWillemstadShore Excursions - Kralendijk4WD Tours - KralendijkSporting Events - KralendijkBus Tours - KralendijkNature and Wildlife - KralendijkExtreme - KralendijkPorts of Call Tours - KralendijkShore Excursions - Oranjestad4WD Tours - OranjestadSporting Events - OranjestadBus Tours - OranjestadNature and Wildlife - OranjestadExtreme - OranjestadPorts of Call Tours - OranjestadShore Excursions - Santa Marta4WD Tours - Santa MartaSporting Events - Santa MartaBus Tours - Santa MartaNature and Wildlife - Santa MartaExtreme - Santa MartaPorts of Call Tours - Santa MartaCategory