4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the best of Curacao’s coast on a 4-hour tugboat, reef and history tour, and slip into the water at two of the island’s snorkeling sites. See schools of bright reef fish drift through a sunken tugboat that’s grown-over with coral formations, Christmas tree worms and seagrass, and watch for the moray eels and sea turtles that thrive on the island’s sheltered coast. Visit a second snorkeling site to swim above another thriving reef, then explore a centuries-old fort built to protect the coast from pirate raids.
- 4-hour snorkeling tour including visit to historic fort in Curacao
- Snorkel at another excellent spot teeming with coral and brightly colored fish
- Stop by blufftop Fort Beekenburg and admire great views
- A snack, drinks, snorkeling gear and round-trip transport from most Curacao hotels included
Saved to wishlist!
Water and/or lemonade
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Willemstad and East island hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup at all ports of Curacao
All hotels with exemption of Westpunt area: Guest of the Westpunt area needs to come to town to be able to join this tour
- Curaçao Cruise Terminal, 437M+WH7, Willemstad, Curaçao
- Mathey Wharf, 4358+MCH, Willemstad, Curaçao
- Willemstad, Curaçao
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you wear sneakers/closed shoes or hiking shoes with a firm hold since grounds are uneven and the coral cliffs can be sharp. No flip-flops.
- No snorkel experience required, however participants must know how to swim.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curacao Actief
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Tugboat and Reef Snorkel Tour in Curacao
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingWillemstadShore Excursions - KralendijkPorts of Call Tours - KralendijkSnorkeling - KralendijkShore Excursions - OranjestadPorts of Call Tours - OranjestadSnorkeling - OranjestadShore Excursions - Santa MartaPorts of Call Tours - Santa MartaSnorkeling - Santa MartaCategory