- Full-day wine tour and tasting from Valencia, including lunch
- Great-value tour includes a typical Valencian lunch with wine
- Learn about the age-old tradition of winemaking of Valencia
- Sample a variety of Utiel-Requena wines at a local winery
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in Repsol petrol station next to "Mango Outlet" store: Xátiva, 5 street (Valencia).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then, jump out to visit a local winery and enjoy a unique glimpse into the winemaking process as you stroll through the vineyards, learn about the different grapes and peek into the cask room, bottling plant and aging cellars. After touring the winery, indulge in an expert-led wine tasting and experience the top-quality wines for yourself.
Next, journey back in time as you explore the village old town with your guide and after that prepare your senses to enjoy a tasting of the local renowned sausages accompanied by wine in “porrón". Then, visit the second winery, as your guide explains how wine is produced while your tour the different rooms and savor many of their wines.
After a morning of wine-fuelled discovery, finish your tour with a delicious lunch at a local restaurant (included) and feast on a variety of Valencian specialties and traditional dishes, paired with more Utiel-Requena wines.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Departures on Saturdays at 9am. Returns at 5pm.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Transfer service could be arranged by bus or a private vehicle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Arrive to the meeting point 10 minutes in advance. You must go on your own
- Advice about any dietary restriction at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- The company reserves the right to modify the visits according to availability
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY La mar de cerca. Tours in Spain.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience