2 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Mountain Bikes and Helmets.
Managing The Entire Cycling Route.
Well Experienced Cycling Guide(s) and His Fees.
Hotel Pick & Drop.
1 Bottle of Water Per Person Per Day During Cycle Tour Portion.
Food or Drinks.
Expenses of Personal Nature.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Thissamaharama
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cycling in Tissamaharama?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cycling in Tissamaharama?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cycling in Tissamaharama?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cycling in Tissamaharama?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 16052P2621
Compare Similar Experiences
Cycling in Tissamaharama
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYala National ParkMountain Bike Tours - Southern ProvinceMountain Bike Tours - HambantotaMountain Bike Tours - Nuwara EliyaCategory