Departure & Return
Bike & Hike operates from Warburton Motel. Drive up Donna Buang Road and drive past the Motel. After 150m do a u-turn at Yuronga Road and drive back towards the Motel. Park ON Donna Buang Rd out the front of the Motel and walk 20m to the Basecamp.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Participants must be taller than 150cm
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike and Hike
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Watertube Experience in Yarra River.