Departure & Return
Lower Homestead Rd, Wonga Park, park your car in the car park beside the Yarra River at the end of Lower Homestead Rd, near Mt Lofty.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Infants No
- What to wear: • Shorts • Thermal top, or rashie, or wetsuit. YOU WILL GET WET. • Shoes that can get wet and will stay on your feet, eg, runners or water sandals • Sunscreen
- What to bring: • Drink bottle • Medication, asthma puffer • Snacks • Medical and waiver forms • We carry dry bags so you can put your keys in a dry bag
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Warrandyte Adventure Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff