Departure & Return
Meeting Point：Minato Mirai heliport 1-1-7 Minatomirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa-ken 220-0012 ACCESS： ■ by taxi About 5 minutes from Sakuragicho Station / About 5 minutes from Yokohama Station East Exit (If the traffic isn't heavy)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Items to bring： Allowed to carry on: valuable goods, cameras, phones (other luggage should be left in the locker.)
- The flight will be cancelled when: - Low clowd - Foggy weather - Strong wind We will make a phone call to let you know whether we are flying or not after 15:00 on the flight day
- Toilet (Western style) ： None
- 30 minutes before boarding, we will assemble and check your name(s) and provide before-flight explanations for your safety.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- When there are five passengers, one of you will sit beside the pilot.
- It is highly restricted by the law to carry on dangerous objects on helicopter. Also, security check with the metal detector is mandatory before the flight. If there is something you want to secretly carry on, for instance in a case of a surprise party, please let us know beforehand.
- Please do not take a flash photo during the flight. Also, please do as the pilot says on helicopter; at the heliport, please follow the instructions of the staff who will securely take you to the helicopter.
- We might cancel the flight due to the bad weather, machinery malfunction, or any other causes that may affect the flight safety. In this case, normally, you will be able to make another reservation. The flight will be under the standard conditions for travel industry of carriage and airlines conditions of carriage.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Helicopter Tour to see Yokohama night view after the Sunset.