8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy a day of excitement, adventure, and family-friendly fun on a private 8-hour tour to Everland Theme Park. After comfortable transfer from your Seoul hotel, the day is yours to spend how you like. Your private English-speaking guide is on hand to answer questions, translate, and offer suggestions. Experience themed festivals, see more than 2,000 animals at Zootopia, ride roller coasters, and much more.
- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Relax in courtesy hotel pickup and drop-off
- Get unlimited access to all activities
- Create your own itinerary inside the park
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driving Guide
Everland Theme Park Free Pass
Hotel pick up and sending
Highway Toll Fee
Departure & Return
Departure Point199, Everland-ro, Pogok-eup, Cheoin-gu, Yongin, Gyeonggi-do 17023 South Korea
Traveler pickup is offered
Private Home, Guest house and other places are availavle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Recommend to wear seasonal comfortable dress and shoes
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outdoors Korea
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during EVERLAND "From Hotel to Hotel" [Premium Private Tour: Only One Group for You]?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during EVERLAND "From Hotel to Hotel" [Premium Private Tour: Only One Group for You]?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during EVERLAND "From Hotel to Hotel" [Premium Private Tour: Only One Group for You]?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
EVERLAND "From Hotel to Hotel" [Premium Private Tour: Only One Group for You]
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksYonginTheme Parks - SeoulAttractions & Museums - SeoulTheme Parks - IncheonAttractions & Museums - IncheonTheme Parks - JeonjuAttractions & Museums - JeonjuCategory