- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour of York with audio commentary
- Create a personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore York at leisure
- See top York attractions such as Clifford's Tower and Monk Bar
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the 20 stops around the city
- Make use of a ticket that’s valid for 24 hours from the time of first use
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Grab a comfortable seat in either the indoor or open-air seating section and take in the views along the route. Relax as the bus makes the entire loop or hop off at any stop. Discover Exhibition Square and Clifford’s Tower—the lasting remains of William the Conquerer’s York Castle. Finish there, or continue to the Monk Bar Fortress or any other stop on the route that catches your fancy (full itinerary listed below).
Ending your tour is easy - just hop off!
Note: Entrance fees are not included in your hop-on, hop-off pass.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour operates 15th February - 20th December
- Tours runs daily from stop 1 at 9:08am - 5:38pm.
- Tour duration: 60 Minutes
- Tour Frequency: Every 15 Minutes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - UK and Ireland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience