- Private custom 2-hour ghost tour of York
- A personalised expereince designed for travelers interested in history and the supernatural
- Choose to visit locations of reputed haunting such as York Minster, The Shambles, and the Castle and Battlements
- Listen to ghost stories rooted in York's 2,000-year-old history
- Select a start point and start time to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Outside York Minster near the entrance to the gift shop is the Roman Column. Its easy to find and right in the centre of town, a great place to meet!
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
What To Expect
Over the course of two hours, your guide reveals the parts of York’s haunted history that appeal to you most. Opt to visit spine-chilling locations such as York Minster, The Shambles, and The York Dungeon, all of which are particularly atmospheric late at night, and hear stories from a repertoire of more than 200 tales.
York's 2,000-year-old history features treason, torture, treachery, and murder, so you're guaranteed to hear tales that capture your interest. If you desire, your guide can arrange refreshments and restaurant reservations for during or after your tour. This personalized experience can be tailored to your every request.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please inform the local provider of the preferred pick up point at the time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 adults / Seniors per booking is required (single adult is available but at a surcharge at our discretion)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY York Walls Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience