Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Yosemite’s Tuolumne Meadows on a full-day outdoor adventure
- Learn about the natural and geological history of Yosemite
- Explore Yosemite’s Mist Trail, Mirror Lake, and the secret Spider Caves
- All profits go towards supporting a youth summer camp program in Yosemite
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you at the Tour Desk at Curry Village, between the Curry Village Registration building the YARTS bus stop. You do not need to check in with the Tour Desk as we are not affiliated with the Tour Desk. As tours are walking-based, we do not meet clients outside of Yosemite Valley.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Should weather, fire, and/or delayed seasonal openings affect the chosen itinerary, a different itinerary will be offered. You will be kept in contact throughout this process.
- Service animals allowed
- All profits from this guided trip go towards supporting our youth summer camp program.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lasting Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms