- Enjoy an easy start and finish with round-trip transfers from the Zadar port
- Make use of sea kayaking equipment and a dry bag while out on the water
- Hear tips for safe paddling from a certified local kayak guide as you go
- Discover sites of natural beauty that are away from the main tourist trail
Departure & Return
We wait for our guests in front of the ferry at ferry port Brbinj. All details each customer will get in mail day or two before.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Be sure to bring a towel, swimsuit, sun protection,extra shirt, food and drinks (there is the option of eating at a camp restaurant for around €10)
- If guide is in Zadar on a day of the tour, he will contact you day before for transfer to ferry port. If not, you have to come to ferry port by yourself (car, public transport, walk,
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kayak Adventure Zadar
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized