- Cruise into the Kornati National Park with a guide
- Enjoy breakfast and lunch during your tour
- Discover native flora and fauna in the Telašćica Nature Park
- Swim and sunbathe at Mir Lake
Departure & Return
Cross the walking bridge (there is only one in Zadar) to the old city side and turn right. Walk down the coast for 25m and you will see your boat on your right side.
The pick up is on the large dock in Drazenica Bay, just next to the bus stop. The boat will be there around 8:40
The pick up is at the end of the large dock. If you are having trouble finding which one: when facing the harbor and the sea it is the last dock on the right side of the harbor, and it is the biggest dock in the harbor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- During the offseason, the tour may follow a different route that does not go to the Telašćica nature park; find out more information about the tour dates on request
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Croatica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It would have been helpful to have more time to walk around the lake and have a swim and explore the area a bit more." See review