- Full-day Krka National Park tour from Zadar
- Cruise from Skradin into the Krka National Park with a guide
- Explore forested hiking trails and admire the Skradinski Buk Falls
- Learn of the diverse wildlife thriving within the park’s boundaries
- Visit traditional mills and weaving workshops
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Zadar
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Light walking tour
- Swimming gear is recommended to carry with you
- Please have cash prepared for the ticket to the National Park, your guide will collect it so he/she can buy skip-the-line tickets Entrance NP(E27 Jun-30th Oct,kids up to 18 E16,rest of season,adults E15, kids E11,and up to7 free
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Croatica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Krka National Park Full-Day Tour from Zadar.