- Take a break from the beach on a day trip to inland Croatia
- Swim in natural lakes and see flora and fauna in its natural habitat
- Enjoy seamless round-trip transfer from your Zadar hotel
- Maximize time before an evening flight, with provided luggage storage
Departure & Return
Please be in front of Elegance tours around 7:45 am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend some good walking shoes for this excursion
- The park is half way to Split and you can visit the national park and continue to Split in one day
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- You can bring your luggage and keep it on the bus
- You can end the excursion earlier and collect your luggage from the bus
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elegance Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Krka Waterfalls Excursion from Zadar.